Friday, June 27, 2008

Songs

So when I am driving and listening to my MP3 player, when certain songs come up on the playlist, some of them can immediately take me back to a time/place/person/memory all in an instant. I thought while I was thinking of it, I would make a little list of songs that have important imprints in my life.

1. Always be my Baby - Mariah Carey
2. Always - Bon Jovi
3. No Place that Far - Sara Evans
4. I'm Alright - JoDee Messina
5. It's Your Love - Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
6. Come What May - Moulin Rouge
7. Time of Your Life - Green Day
8. Crash - Dave Matthews Band
9. Cowboy Take Me Away - Dixie Chicks
10. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
11. Criminal - Fiona Apple
12. Any Indigo Girls song
13. Lightening Crashes - Live
14. Friends - Michael W Smith
15. Breakfast at Tiffanys - Deep Blue Something
16. Knocking on Heaven's Door - Guns and Roses
17. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
18. Creep - Stone Temple Pilots
19. Kissing You - Desiree
20. Fancy - Reba
21. Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks

I think that's it for now, perhaps I shall think of more as I listen to my MP3 player. I also like the fact that there is more than one of these songs that bring to mind the same person/people/situations. That's the stuff life is made of.

2 comments:

Breanna said...

ah- good times

Amber said...

Funny, I do the same with songs and memories. Some good songs on that list of yours...some that hold memories for me as well.